You must follow the order procedure on the website. Once the order is placed, you will receive a order confirmation email with all the details. Please note, this email is not an acceptance, but confirmation that we have received your order.
Once the order is processed you will receive an email confirming shipment and the tracking number.
All orders are subject to availability. In the event of inventory difficulties or discontinuation of any product, we will inform you by mail about the cancellation of your order and LUNE ET ROSE will reimburse you.
Prices may change without prior notice before placing the order. The shipping cost will be borne by the customer. We accept all credit cards.
We kindly suggest the customer to double check the shipping address, LUNE ET ROSE will not be responsible if the address provided is incorrect. In this case, the customer will assume loss or damage.
Orders should arrive 5-7 business days after shipping confirmation has been received.
- Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of purchase.
- Merchandise returned that does not meet the below criteria may result in a delayed refund or may not qualify for a refund. Package will be returned to the customer.
- Merchandise must not be worn, opened, used, altered or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached, including seals, and be returned in original packaging.
- Final Sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Returns do not apply to custom embroidery merchandise.
LUNE ET ROSE will only be responsible for shipping costs associated with returns if these are caused by imperfections.
Once LUNE ET ROSE receives the package and accepts the claim, we will proceed to do the respective procedures. The refund will take place during the next 7 business days and the customer will receive a confirmation email.